2010年3月7日星期日

European private equity firm lacoste

Coco Rocha today announced on his personal blog, he and his friend James Conran, deal with: "Mr. Conran proposed last week, and have to be adopted. I don't think I have been so happy as I am now. I can't wait to start the rest of my life with him. Love you with all my heart, James. " The two friends already for two years and since late summer after the Conran interior made dating and dyeing of Coco in the apartment.

European private equity firm, Permira bought a minority share of Proenza Schouler, Valentino and in May and in July 2007, respectively, reported is looking to sell its interest in the tags. Permira refuses to this location is feelers, but WWD reports that the sources would say, and more investment funds both labels are viewed.

"Well placed source is quoted as saying", that the situation is a "Proenza Schouler all very pleasant ... [Permira is] trying to find a way out, and a possible deal with [Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough] work together ... I think the problem is that the brand is absorbing too much cash: even a small business requiring investment grows a lot. „

没有评论:

发表评论